Qinhuangdao Shanggui Trade Co., Ltd
What if I move or have to cancel?
When you move, you can keep your share of the community solar project as long as your new home is within the same service area. If you move outside of the service area, you will have to sell your share (if you own it), transfer a subscription to another account, or potentially pay an early cancellation fee (if you choose a subscription-based model). Cancellation terms vary by project and provider.

Previous:What if I move or have to cancel?

Next:How is this different from rooftop solar?